Monday, September 12, 2011

Wow!

What a season, so far!   I believe the word has spread among the medical residency applicant community that the little CVPersonalstatement team knows what they are doing!  My partner and I really enjoy working with and getting to know the applicants who come our way.  I only feel sad that I had to put some of our clients on a two or three day "wait list"  last month and early this month.  While I fully understand the time constraints, especially this week, "rush jobs" are not my forte.  I need the edited statement to wait on my desk one night, then I go back and edit my own work. After that, your ideas for incorporation into the second draft give the statement the extra shine and persuasiveness. That, my dear doctor, takes a little time on your part and ours. Our objective is to produce a top-quality version of your original personal statement, win over the program directors with your persuasive statement and get an interview, or many interviews.  So our main goal is that you are able to pick and choose the fitting program of your choice and scoot happily away into the world of your specialty!  

No comments:

Post a Comment